The Falmouth Chorale’s mission is to inspire and educate singers and audiences through the presentation and celebration of fine choral music.
The Falmouth Chorale will establish Falmouth as a center for choral and musical excellence on Cape Cod to enrich the cultural life of the Upper Cape community.
Core Value Statements
– We value high artistic standards. We believe that strong artistic direction fosters choral discipline, commitment and ensemble.
– We value growth and education. We are committed to:
Providing Chorale singers opportunities for musical and vocal development
Offering occasions to members of the greater community to expand their musical horizons.
– We value a complete performance experience. We believe in the power of music to entertain, delight and move audiences through innovative and varied programming.
– We value effective management and governance. We are committed to a dedicated, qualified board and staff working openly towards common artistic and organizational goals.
– We value fiscal responsibility. We believe in sound financial planning to insure long-term stability and development.
– We value community support and involvement. We recognize the importance of our contributors and volunteers for their generosity and encouragement.
– We value inclusiveness and diversity. We welcome the rich and various talents of our community.
– We value collaboration and creative interaction. We are committed to creating opportunities to shar
May 4 - May 5, 2019
Dec 10 - Dec 11, 2016
Dec 12 - Dec 13, 2015
Oct 24 - Oct 25, 2015
Sep 1, 2015