IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled. Please CLICK HERE for the latest information about cancellations.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Old Higgins Farm Windmill, built in 1795, was moved to its present location and restored in 1974-1976. The mill was originally located in East Brewster, about six miles from its present site.
The Old Higgins Windmill is owned by the Brewster Historical Society.