“WRAP IT UP”
A Juried Exhibit of Affordable Art for the Holidays
IN THE GREAT HALL AT THE CULTURAL CENTER OF CAPE COD
NOVEMBER 23-DECEMBER 22
The Cultural Center invites artists to submit work in any medium, on any subject, but WORK MUST BE PRICED AT $300 OR LESS. The idea here to “clear the decks,” bring older work out of storage, provide people with a chance to buy affordable art, take advantage of the gift-giving season … and sell!
* All works must be ready for hanging or to be placed on a pedestal.
* No clip frames or sawtooth hangers, please.
* All work must be original by the artist.
* Please, no work previously shown at the Center.
* Entry fee is $7 per submission.
* The Center will receive a 20% commission on sales. The artist, 80%.
* The Center’s Directors will jury.
* The Center will host a reception on Friday, November 25, from 5-7pm.
Drop-off is Monday, November 21 between 9am and 5pm (or earlier, by arrangement). Pickup of unsold work is December 23 by 5pm.